DAS & Partners Game Development Forum
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is for the development of DAS & Partner Titles

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum will be going threw some changes to make it easier for the team to talk some forum section may be removed and or changed - xFallenXora (Admin)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is felirol

Our users have posted a total of 534 messages in 63 subjects

Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Warning Level : Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) 10010
Soul Points : 261243

Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) Empty
PostSubject: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:37 am

Okay well this is a wasteland type of area...

I still need to add most of the caves..

But you here's 14 Images so far XD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Soul Points : 21166

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Nicely designed area! Also welcome back, good to see you haven't run off on us lol.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Soul Points : 261243

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 am

Hehehe yeah...

This will be the second dungeon in my demo....
Back to top Go down
xfallenxora
Master Poster
Master Poster
xfallenxora

Soul Points : 261306

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Welcome back we though you died on us..and i am back as well just been alittle busy with work
Back to top Go down
https://soulbounddev.rpg-board.net
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am

heheh we sure did. I almost thought the same for you Xora xP

I too have been busy pushing development of Rheima. I do have my first 5 characters made and the first 15 minutes of the game completed although I want intro videos and that animated title screen as well as voice acting for major events. Those are about the only thing I'm lacking, and I also don't think I can do the XAS style. It's not fitted for the storyline so it would make things far more complicated than it's worth. So instead I'm going to fit it with a custom side view battle system and maybe have some button inputs for certain battles. I have someone working on the battlers for it but they're 11 years old lol so have a crap ton of school and such and aren't able to help much at all it seems. It's a work in progress, but seems most of it I can do on my own, especially the maps now that I have some more experience in making them xD they look awesome!
Back to top Go down
xfallenxora
Master Poster
Master Poster
xfallenxora

Soul Points : 261306

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:22 am

I am still working on SB being that i dont have a good computer right now it has slowed down giving me more time to revamp some ideas and make the game better
Back to top Go down
https://soulbounddev.rpg-board.net
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:31 pm

I have another graphic designer helping Rheima. He's gonna make emosets for me as well as voice acting and videos! So he's pretty much covered what I was looking for heheh. Think he is also going to make animated battlers for Rheima as well so it all works out.

I was thinking of maybe letting the player pick which style they prefer to use for battles and have literally 2 seperate versions of every map, one for my custom battle style and one for XAS. That is, once I learn how to use events for XAS to go with. I don't know exactly how I could do that without replacing the battle style though so not sure how that could work out. Another game that has a battle system that kicks ass is YS Origin. I played that and the action system kicks ass, and since it's an indie style game we might actually be able to get the scripts they use.

(Elliot, love that signature pic heheh. Sword Art Online is one epic anime series! I loved every moment of it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)   Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avile Wastelands (Warning..LOTS of IMAGES)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DAS & Partners Game Development Forum :: Developement :: Ardyle Led:Manifest's Tale Development :: Map Development :: Comfirmed Maps-
Jump to: