DAS & Partners Game Development Forum
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is for the development of DAS & Partner Titles

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum will be going threw some changes to make it easier for the team to talk some forum section may be removed and or changed - xFallenXora (Admin)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is felirol

Our users have posted a total of 534 messages in 63 subjects

Zeina (Tigyerhimm)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Warning Level : Zeina (Tigyerhimm) 10010
Soul Points : 21161

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 am

Alright lol here she is, sorry for the delay on this xP

1.Name: Zeina

2. Age: 12

3.NPC or Playable Character (will the character be a non-playable character or a playable one?)

Playable character

4.Weapon (if Playable)

Twin Tail Abilities

5.Description:

Zeina is a Tigyerhimm, a tiger beast with two tails and a mind strong enough for telepathic communication to whomever they are around. Zeina is friendly and loyal to her master. She assists her master in battles using her twin tails as weapons to fight with. The left tail wields magic while the right tail possesses physical strength enough to do lethal harm. Zeina is white with black stripes but also possesses a secret ability to become a humanoid, in which she appears almost human with sharp furry ears and her two tails. Zeina is only 12 years old in appearance but has been reverted to an egg state to prevent her body from aging for hundreds of years before she is reawakened. She once belongs to a great general in the Mirsu alliance that fought against the Dragonarii, but Sairyn could no longer keep her safe with himself so he had to revert her into her egg state. Among other things, Zeina is always calm and can sense danger long before it happens giving anyone with her an advantage in battle. She's also very skilled at hunting.

6.How should he look like?(optional)
In Tigyerhimm form, Zeina appears like a two tailed tiger. In humanoid form however, she's almost human with the features of her natural form, the tails and ears. She has white hair that has an almost rose tint to it.
Her favorite and only outfit is the one her first master has given to her. Her outfit is a white kimono with a bright pink rose on the front of it. She appears as a 12 year old girl so she's quite small and slim in size. Her favorite weapon in humanoid form is a amethyst wand that is decorated with her light blue hair ribbon but is skilled with war fans as well. She also often carries a small bag that has herbs and medicines for her master.

I'm searching for a way to make an image for both of her forms so it may take a bit but I will find one that matches xP

Last edited by Kadynn on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Soul Points : 261238

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 am

I really like her...I'm gonna move this later Very Happy

Great Job with description Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:57 pm

No problem, you probably noticed I added something new to her. She now can become human when not in danger since her human form can't fight. During battle of course she'll be Tigyerhimm form since it was meant for battle. She herself is even unaware of her becoming human. So it could be a side quest that will reveal that too. "Zeina goes missing and a little girl is in the same place where she was when she slept. So hero asks the girl to help look for the Tigyerhimm. Together after awhile they find out the girl is another form of the Tigyerhimm when her ears and tails are revealed." That would be pretty cool xP I figured why keep her as a pet, when she's not a pet but an ally and loyal guardian so what better way then to make her appear as so when not in danger.
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Hm after looking for some time now for images of two tailed tigers I couldn't find any to work with since most were already colored in very great detail so I wouldn't be able to change that and they wouldn't match the RM style lol. So I found an image that might work for her human form though.

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Wolf_girl

Although she looks kinda like a fox we might be able to use that Manga Studio program to alternate the ear color and such for the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Wow that looks pretty cool!!

She does look like a fox...lol
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

That image is of a fox girl lmao there wasn't any tiger ones =/ so with MS4 we could probably alter the ear colors to black rather easily. Zeina has black ears so we would have to change that. And maybe make the hair color a slight pinkish color since her hair is white and not blonde lol. That image was just an idea of what we could make her appear like with slight changes to better fit the character. If you think about it that outfit matches hers rather well lol it's a kimono and the front is hidden so can't tell if there's a rose there or not xP
Back to top Go down
xfallenxora
Master Poster
Master Poster
xfallenxora

Soul Points : 261301

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Wow just read this after so long XD great job
Back to top Go down
https://soulbounddev.rpg-board.net
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 am

lol you're always last to read things huh xP But yeah if we can't make sprites for her two forms one based off of that image or one similar but altered and the other a tiger with two tails lol we'll have to find a way around it. If that image doesn't work once I get my tablet to make drawing much easier on a pc then I'll draw out what she should look like. That should be rather soon within 1-2 weeks from now I think lol. I can make both of her forms and possibly a full body image if needed too.

I like the idea behind it for sure lol but stil gotta figure out the images for it xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 am

Yeah lol...Too bad I'm not the "drawer" then I could help you out lol

But so far she sounds pretty good..
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah I'll be able to draw it on paper for now at least lol. I got my scanner working so I can scan it and refine it into the MS4 program so that it's colored xP But I'll be a total noob at the coloring so I'll definitely backup the original in case I have to do it several times due to screwing it up lol.
Back to top Go down
xfallenxora
Master Poster
Master Poster
xfallenxora

Soul Points : 261301

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 pm

-_- wish i could draw..use to know how hut lost my touch lol
Back to top Go down
https://soulbounddev.rpg-board.net
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Well I have the human picture made >.> but she's not in the kimono like I had originally wanted. I'll post the image later and you can adjust it to your liking. I'll work on getting the beast form when I can, however my scanner stopped working now....so making it digital can't be done at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Ppg124697511238_zps7b109cfb[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Just add some blue stripes for the tiger part on her tail and it'd be Zeina. Can claim the second tail is hidden lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeina (Tigyerhimm)   Zeina (Tigyerhimm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeina (Tigyerhimm)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DAS & Partners Game Development Forum :: Developement :: Ardyle Led:Manifest's Tale Development :: Character Development :: Character Suggestions-
Jump to: