DAS & Partners Game Development Forum
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is for the development of DAS & Partner Titles

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum will be going threw some changes to make it easier for the team to talk some forum section may be removed and or changed - xFallenXora (Admin)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is felirol

Our users have posted a total of 534 messages in 63 subjects

Lake (Flashback)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Warning Level : Lake (Flashback) 10010
Soul Points : 261238

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Here's the picture of a flashback the main character has..keep in mind the scene is in sepia..but for some reason I can't get sepia to work suddenly so I can't take a pic of the scene in sepia

Lake (Flashback) 7hpfj

All comments and criticism are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Soul Points : 21161

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 am

Are those swimming soldiers O.O in steel armor?? lol is that even possible xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 am

Oh no no...lol.....To be honest I made this scene before I got the basics of eventing...

This is a cutscene so the player can't move around and he won't see the soldiers right?
So during the scene I use an set event location thing and than move them into the sight of the player to let the scene continue......

Now I know that I can just use a switch lol
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Lol they still look like 400 Ib men swimming xP But yeah I know what you mean lol. I just position mine so they're off the initial screen ad then set their move route to whatever so that it makes the event come to life xP
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Yeah...

Its actually kind of funny now that I think about it Very Happy hahahaha.....I was such a newb with eventing back then...Now eventing is my best quality for vx ace lol

Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Lmao I know right! i remember when I first tried RMVX and was like.....woah what in the....

Prior to that I had made some basic maps with that social game thingy called Furcadia, horrible game lmao but it gave me a basic idea of how tilesets worked xP so guess not a total waste. I saw the tiles on the side and started laying the setup out. I was like YES I UNDERSTAND NOW!!! Then I click for events and was like....."You have got to be kidding me.....what does any of this even mean" lol Then looked at scripts and closed the program xP That was too much to try and understand all at once lol

But yeah I understand what most of the event stuff does now and how to make some rather complex events like characters running into one another and fighting then leaping back to do it again. Also got the transformation thing down too xP Flash the screen and change the character images xD so fun to mess with it all now that I know a lot more about it.

Still a noob at mapping though....kept wanting to put everything on one big map rather than a bunch of smaller ones like for inner buildings and such. Then I realized the flaw in that lmao so yeah won't ever try that again xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Furcadia!That was a very sucky game...It was so.....weird....and strange...
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 pm

I KNOW RIGHT! Emma liked in lmao cause she ran a "dog pound" place lmao was kinda funny. I remember one time me and this group of people were gonna RP a dog giving birth to a batch of pups lol....they all had no clue what to do xP was so funny! Wasn't my idea, but was willing to play along with it because I wanted to see their reactions to that idea xP priceless!

Very sucky game....surprised it had as many players as it did....that was a TON of players.....there really are a lot of RP kreepy people out there lmao. So much so they play something like that >.>
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 am

Lol.....really?

I haven't really played that game in like.....A long time ago...xD

What was I again...
Back to top Go down
xfallenxora
Master Poster
Master Poster
xfallenxora

Soul Points : 261301

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Funny thing is I once built a map that looks almost exactly like this...weird xD
Back to top Go down
https://soulbounddev.rpg-board.net
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 am

Haha lol...Really??With the swimming soldiers and everything?LOL
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 pm

lmao if he had swimming soldiers than I'd say odd indeed!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Very Ironic lol...

I might be redoing those scenes though.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Don't blame ya lol, I'd imagine you're probably much better at map making now than you were back then. I can tell I've gotten much better myself since the first area of the Yuriton project. That area is horrible x.x
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 am

Lol...I still need check out Yuriton...what has it to do with Rheima?

XD I just spell checked Rheima and the "right" spelling is Mannheim lol
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Creepy lmao

Rheima isn't an English word so there is no English right spelling for it xP

Yuriton takes place about halfway along the story of Rheima after Yuriton was destroyed the first time and the refugees scattered. Yuriton basically starts in the desert region of Itoam which is to the far south west of Yuriton itself. Yuriton's story is basically a spin_off of Rheima's where it takes you to follow the story of what would be one of the biggest allies against the Dragon Legion and how they came to become strong. For Yuriton I've taken my characters from my Greatful Journey novel series and placed them into the Night Walker storyline as a spin-off.

Rheima tells about how the heroes of Yuriton came to be, while Yuriton itself tells of how the Dragonarii were risen and defeated. I felt it interesting to tie both together like that. I'll also be remapping the tutorial zone of Yuriton so you're not missing anything if you haven't tried it lol. I'm much better at it now and so I can completely make it better. I'm gonna add the third map to the demo too once I get around to making it so that way the demo isn't only one fighting zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake (Flashback)   Lake (Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake (Flashback)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DAS & Partners Game Development Forum :: Developement :: Ardyle Led:Manifest's Tale Development :: Map Development :: Comfirmed Maps-
Jump to: