DAS & Partners Game Development Forum
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Welcome to the DAS & Partners development forum..if you are a member of the development team feel free to sign up.

Not a member of the dev team? sign up to stay up to date with the development of DAS & Partner Titles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is for the development of DAS & Partner Titles

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum will be going threw some changes to make it easier for the team to talk some forum section may be removed and or changed - xFallenXora (Admin)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is felirol

Our users have posted a total of 534 messages in 63 subjects

A Link to the Past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

Warning Level : A Link to the Past 10010
Soul Points : 21251

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:35 am

Lets say your storyline takes place centuries after Rheima's. This here is an idea based on something big that happens in Rheima. Full information on it too xP

Mythology:
The great fortress of Castelya once stood on an island that has long since been sunk. The fortress had been torn apart by a race called the Dragonarii, who have long since perished from history. Castelya remains at the heart of the lost island and is said to hav been discovered only recently. The rumors state the fortress contains many rare treasures and a hidden life form that no one has ever known about.

Story Idea
Sidequest unless you want it to be different lol. It is given to the main character during a scene in say a tavern or wherever a drunkard might be.

Name of Questgiver: Sairyn (Get it....sunken island Sairyn....<.
What the quest giver is: Former Soldier

Description of quest :
"There ya see....here be a treasure beyond all belief.....lost to da sea."
The Drunkard points to a map where the region is surrounded by open sea.
"There was once an island there....I know cuz I lived there, fought there....and well almost died there too. But where this map mistakes is that there still be an island there.....just they ain't seein it."
Drunkard starts speeking jibberish as a small dot on the map starts to glow.
"No it ain't magic if that be what you're thinkin. Thas where the treasure be! No one been to das island before.....not since it fell...."
Player character asks about what he was talking about.
"The fortress of ol' Castelya o'course....It be able to stand against all da force in the world mate....but not them.....those were far stronger.....those beasts called Dragonarii.....haven't heard bout them anymore though.....they seem ta be gofers or goers....er whatever ya callin em nowadays. You see, I served that fortress for many years....and I *cough* never saw anything like the night it fell....I hid it then.....we had no other option....there underneath the great hero statues.....broken by now m'assumin.....but the treasure still be there fer the map still glows."
Player character asks why the treasure is important.
"It be important cuz its alive mate.....that treasure be one of those uh....angel things ya know.....the pointy ears....an white fur....."
Player character is clueless....
"Ah forget it....jus help me out kay.....you bring back that treasure....and I give you power you ain't heard of b'fore now."
Player character thinks for a few minutes and finally decides to go on the journey because it isn't far and the reward sounds good enough.
"Ah that be good fer ya.....Now enough of the pirate language.....Listen, I need you to bring it back in one piece or it's entirely useless.....Understand....it's an egg.....do NOT under any circumstances try to open the damn thing or you'll wind up dead before it. I need it brought back safely, so you'll have to fight off any of those things if there are any left there. The island is no longer sunken as I've watched it rise from the depths myself."
Player character is still shocked about the pirate illusion and is speechless because of it.
"Did you even hear me?! Listen, this is a big deal....either you're in or I can do you over now....and finish what I started....."
Player character nods hesitantly...
"Good, now take this route here....you'll find the statues in the courtyard of Castelya Fortress. Maybe if you're lucky there'll be other goods you can loot freely. I just need my companion back.....Please for the sake of living.....bring her back safely!"
Player character agrees, takes the map, and begins the journey.

Objective : To recover the mysterious egg from the ruined fortress of Castelya.

Does this quest have different endings(optional): There can be two ways of ending it, by attampting to do what the drunkard said not to just thinking he was dillusional and hatch the egg, triggering a boss battle that gives the reward after, or you can go back to the drunkard for him to hatch it and get the reward that way.

Will this quest cause a branch of quests(optional): Optional, it could trigger a series of other treasure hunting type side quests from Sairyn to uncover more of the mysterious island and it's history.

Award(Optional): The player will gain a new ally called a Tigyerhimm. It's a tiger like creature that has two tails instead of one. Being female, this creature is very gentle and brave although fiercely protects its master.

Can you get a secret character through this quest: Yes, you can obtain the Tigyerhimm which can be named whatever the player desires. My default name for it will be Zeina of course xD (I'll have to add a bio for it if you like this idea)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

Soul Points : 261328

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 am

O my word I love this quest <3!!!!

Its like totally awesome!I'm so gonna be using it!!

Adding a new character thing is pretty cool...I like the whole idea of Tigyerhimm....

I'm gonna be moving this to the completed section!Great Idea and if possible please have a bio for Tigyerhimm as soon as possible!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 pm

I'll get the bio up later today.

Zeina would be the last remaining one. Her race fought alongside the humans at Castelya against the Dragonarii. She was only saved because Sairyn put her into a sleep state where she didn't age and hid the egg.

Tigyerhimm appeared like tigers, but can talk without speaking using a nuero-path network linked to all those around it's minds so that's cool lol. They also have two tails for a reason, and that's because the second tail can use magic abilities or whatever it is in your game like that lol and the first one is the physical attack.

You'd have to make a new armor style for it though, unless you're gonna make Zeina like a summon for the heroes.

Sairyn only played the pirate act to illude the truth about who he really was. He was a general in the Alliance forces, and the entire group was massacred at Castelya. He however, deserted the force out of massive fear and the will to live. So he sealed Zeina into sleep where she has lost her memories because of it. That's why he asked for the egg to be brought back to him so he can restore them for her. (This would also make her stronger because she'd remember everything they did).

Maybe make it a series of side quests, where eventually Sairyn goes with the main character and ends up horribly injured and dies that way so the hero has to take care of Zeina for him as his last wish thus granting the new ally. Since they're a very loyal race, they are disgraced with the idea of leaving their master behind without a new one. So it would make sense to kill off Sairyn first lol.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah I really like the idea Smile..

The sidequests as a series should work Smile

Back to top Go down
xfallenxora
Master Poster
Master Poster
xfallenxora

Soul Points : 261391

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Wow really like this idea cant wait to see it come to life
Back to top Go down
https://soulbounddev.rpg-board.net
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 am

Heheh yeah it'd be epic for sure! Zeina is pretty epic as a character itself even if it's just a support one since it's unique and original it keeps the idea of having a human personality inside a beast but angelic body. It should also have some kinda very light aura around its neck and feet and maybe on the tip of the tails, was thinking light yellow or blue for that since it's a light side character.

Sairyn describes her as "angelic" lets face it....he loved a tiger thingy xP He lost his lover Narii, so moved to the next best thing lmao xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:53 am

Yeah that sounds awesome!

I can't wait to make this into a quest...I'm still thinking about Sairyn...lol Pirate XD
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Well he's a soldier but has more or less retired since his army lost the battle lol. He's the last survivor of them and so can't really be considered a soldier anymore. He's skilled with a sword and long shield or dual wielding swords. He only acts like the pirate because people got into calling him one since he came from the sea washed up onto the shore with what would appear to be a treasure map. So you can see where that comes in heheh. He figured that by going with the nickname he could easily blend in without worry of being discovered by hostile Dragonarii or any other survivors.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 pm

That's a smart character Wink

But yeah the pirate speak was pretty random lol..
Back to top Go down
Kadynn
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Kadynn

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

lol well how many pirates made much sense? Think Pirates of the Caribbean with Jack Sparrow xP how much of what he says can you actually understand during his random speaking moments lol.

That's where his pirate language comes from lol. But I did make it make better sense, just random sense lol. It also kinda sounds a bit western if you think about it and the Wild West lol or at least that's how Sairyn should sound xP a Western Pirate how funny xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Wyvern
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Elliot Wyvern

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 am

Yeah lol...

Western Pirate XD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Link to the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Link to the Past   A Link to the Past Empty

Back to top Go down

A Link to the Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DAS & Partners Game Development Forum :: Developement :: Ardyle Led:Manifest's Tale Development :: Story Development :: Story Suggestions-
Jump to: